Access knowledgeable advice and insights from Paramount
Law towards your cost agreement.

    Get Your FREE Case Assessment Now

    Complete the form and one of our law specialist will get back to you shortly.

    Do I Have A Claim?

    If you have been injured in a slip-and-fall, car accident, dog attack, work accident, or any other incident that was caused by the negligence of another person in the last 3 years, you may be entitled to a compensation settlement.

    The responsible party may offer to pay you a settlement, however, you should not accept anything without first speaking to a Specialist in Personal Injury Law, because once you have accepted a settlement, you may lose any further entitlements, should circumstances necessitate in future.

    Here at Marocchi Law, we want to ensure that you receive competent, quality legal advice and representation from personal injury specialists. We will represent you on a no win no fee basis, and provide you with sound compensation settlement advice.

    • No-obligation, expert legal advice regarding your entitlements to compensation.
    • Accredited experts with extensive personal injury law experience to help negotiate, settle or litigate your compensation claim.
    • No win, no fee representation.
    Contact the Marocchi Law helpline today to find out more about our no cost, no obligation legal advice

    Under NSW legislation, specialists in Personal Injury are prohibited from openly publishing information about this area of law.

    To find out more, call 1300 727 266 to get specialised advice.

    Trusted Legal Advice

    With over 30 years of legal expertise, and professional and experienced lawyers on board, Marocchi Law can assist you with a range of legal matters. Our team are by your side when you need legal assistance, working to ensure the best outcome for you.

    CALL NOW: 1300 727 266

    Latest Articles

    Asked Questions

    Can We Help?
    Your questions, answered.
    Check out questions asked by others like you.
    Who Can Make a Will?
    Anyone over the age of 18, and anyone under the age of 18 who is married or contemplating marriage can make a will as long as they have testamentary capacity. People under 18 who are unmarried, can make a Will with the approval of the Court.
    How Much Compensation Will I Receive Through a Personal Injury Claim?
    A commonly asked question however the answer isn’t straightforward as it depends on a number of factors around your claim. We recommend you make an appointment with one of our Personal Injury lawyers to discuss your claim.
    Do I Need a Lawyer to Help with a Super Claim
    If you have what is considered a complex super claim, a specialist lawyer will be able to help you navigate your way through your Super Fund’s T & C’s to ensure you get what you’re entitled to. Every claim is unique, as is the service we provide.
    What is Stamp Duty? Will I Need to Pay It?
    Stamp duty is a property tax imposed by each State Government and the amount varies from state to state. You are required to pay stamp duty on purchasing a property, however you may also be entitled to some concessions. Talk to one of our experienced Conveyancers to find out more about how stamp duty will affect your overall property purchase and any concessions you might be entitled to.
    What Are My Rights if I am Arrested?
    If you are arrested, you have the right to phone a lawyer of your choice. You will initially speak to them via the phone, and if retained, they will attend the police station or watch house depending on the time of day and availability. A defence lawyer will ensure that your rights to the presumption of innocence until proven guilty are me, and they can explain the process and your charges to you.

    Contact Us


      Level 3, 44 Chippen Street, Chippendale NSW 2008