Practical Advice in Land & Environment Cases

    Get Your FREE Case Assessment Now

    Complete the form and one of our law specialist will get back to you shortly.

    Land & Environment Matters

    Land and environment law looks after the rules for protecting natural resources, aimed at protecting the environment. This is a complex legal sector and the environment and planning areas can be challenging. If you need practical advice when dealing with planning appeals, development, compliance, contamination or compulsory acquisitions, Marocchi Law can assist. We work with both public and private clients, to develop actions to minimise any risk that comes from litigation and prosecutions.

    There are many issues that come about in the land and environment field including buying, subdividing, developing, building near a watercourse, increasing parking and more. Ignoring the legislation surrounding licenses approvals and permits will only cause further issues.

    The Land and Environment Court is a specialised area that only deals with land and environment matters. Marocchi Law has a number of years of experience in representing clients for cases including:

    • Development approvals
    • Compensation
    • Acquisition
    • Planning
    • Land Use

    Issues will always arise from developments and infrastructure changes, but you don’t need to stick your head in the sand and hope it will all go away. If you need assistance with land and environment matters, call Marocchi Law to speak with our experienced legal team and see how we can assist you.

    Trusted Legal Advice

    Our team, with over 30 years of experience, is committed to providing clear and effective legal support.

    CALL NOW: 1300 727 266

    Latest Articles

    Asked Questions

    For any queries or support in Will and estate matters, contact us for professional and empathetic guidance.
    Who Can Make a Will?
    Anyone over 18 or those under 18 who are married (or planning to marry) can make a will, provided they have the mental capacity to do so. For unmarried individuals under 18, court approval is needed.
    How Much Compensation Will I Receive Through a Personal Injury Claim?
    The amount varies based on several factors unique to each case. It's recommended to consult a personal injury lawyer for a more personalised assessment.
    Do I Need a Lawyer to Help with a Super Claim?
    For complex superannuation claims, a specialist lawyer can be very helpful. They can navigate through the terms and conditions of the Super Fund to ensure you receive what you're entitled to.
    What is Stamp Duty? Will I Need to Pay It?
    Stamp duty is a tax imposed on property purchases, varying by state. You may be eligible for concessions. Consulting with an experienced conveyancer can provide clarity on how it affects your property purchase.

    Contact Us


      Level 5, 75 Elizabeth Street Sydney NSW 2000