Navigating Australian Immigration Law

    Get Your FREE Case Assessment Now

    Complete the form and one of our law specialist will get back to you shortly.


    We know that you’ve put in the hard work associated with immigrating to Australia. Although obtaining a visa is but a minor part of the entire process, it is an extremely important part that you do not want to get wrong. It is worthwhile having your visa application assessed and lodged by an experienced migration agent for your best chance of approval.

    Marocchi Law can assist in a number of areas around immigration including assessment and lodgment of immigration documents, consulting and appeals. Australian immigration law is complex and at times, confusing, so if you’re planning on immigrating to, and permanently staying in Australia, it is important to have an experienced team supporting you.

    Immigration Services Offered

    Marocchi Law offer a range of immigration services including:

    • Work visas/sponsored migration
    • Business visas
    • Family and spouse visas
    • Visa cancellations and reviews
    • Skilled visas
    • Tribunal Representation

    Living in Australia is a lifestyle many around the world aim for, so we understand why you want to migrate permanently to share in our country. Government application and processing fees for visas are high and often non refundable, so you don’t want to leave your application to chance. Talk to us at Marocchi Law and find out how we can assist in your immigration application.

    Trusted Legal Advice

    With over 30 years of legal expertise, and professional and experienced lawyers on board, Marocchi Law can assist you with a range of legal matters. Our team are by your side when you need legal assistance, working to ensure the best outcome for you.

    CALL NOW: 1300 727 266

    Latest Articles

    Asked Questions

    Can We Help?
    Your questions, answered.
    Check out questions asked by others like you.
    Who Can Make a Will?
    Anyone over the age of 18, and anyone under the age of 18 who is married or contemplating marriage can make a will as long as they have testamentary capacity. People under 18 who are unmarried, can make a Will with the approval of the Court.
    How Much Compensation Will I Receive Through a Personal Injury Claim?
    A commonly asked question however the answer isn’t straightforward as it depends on a number of factors around your claim. We recommend you make an appointment with one of our Personal Injury lawyers to discuss your claim.
    Do I Need a Lawyer to Help with a Super Claim
    If you have what is considered a complex super claim, a specialist lawyer will be able to help you navigate your way through your Super Fund’s T & C’s to ensure you get what you’re entitled to. Every claim is unique, as is the service we provide.
    What is Stamp Duty? Will I Need to Pay It?
    Stamp duty is a property tax imposed by each State Government and the amount varies from state to state. You are required to pay stamp duty on purchasing a property, however you may also be entitled to some concessions. Talk to one of our experienced Conveyancers to find out more about how stamp duty will affect your overall property purchase and any concessions you might be entitled to.
    What Are My Rights if I am Arrested?
    If you are arrested, you have the right to phone a lawyer of your choice. You will initially speak to them via the phone, and if retained, they will attend the police station or watch house depending on the time of day and availability. A defence lawyer will ensure that your rights to the presumption of innocence until proven guilty are me, and they can explain the process and your charges to you.

    Contact Us


      Level 3, 44 Chippen Street, Chippendale NSW 2008