Stop feeling like no one is on your side.
We’re here to bat for you.

    Get Your FREE Case Assessment Now

    Complete the form and one of our law specialist will get back to you shortly.

    Do You Need A Lawyer?

    If you’re facing a precarious social justice situation, you may be left wondering if you need a lawyer.
    • Are you feeling that you have no one on your side?
    • Have you been injured in a motor vehicle accident, slip-and-fall incident, or due to medical negligence?
    • Do you wonder whether you have a case?
    • Are you confused by insurance companies?
    • Has the guilty party offered you a settlement?

    If any of these questions apply to you, you need to get in touch with Marocchi Law in Sydney. We also service Campbelltown, Brisbane, Central Coast, Wagga Wagga, Griffith, Hong Kong and New York.

    We handle all areas of compensation law, including institutional abuse, medical negligence, military compensation, motor vehicle compensation, negligence claims, workplace compensation and personal injury compensation claims.

    Do you need a lawyer if the company wants to settle?

    Yes, you certainly do. When you get in touch with Marocchi Law, our personal injury specialist compensation claim lawyers will assess the gap between your expected life path before and after the incident, and calculated your expected losses, expenses and pain and suffering. Most often, you will find that the company is not offering you half of what you may need.

    Since Marocchi Law work on a contingency basis, you have nothing more to lose. However, you have a compensation claim to win, and you could use a team who is willing to fight for what is rightfully yours.

    Trusted Legal Advice

    With over 30 years of legal expertise, and professional and experienced lawyers on board, Marocchi Law can assist you with a range of legal matters. Our team are by your side when you need legal assistance, working to ensure the best outcome for you.

    CALL NOW: 1300 727 266

    Latest Articles

    Asked Questions

    Can We Help?
    Your questions, answered.
    Check out questions asked by others like you.
    Who Can Make a Will?
    Anyone over the age of 18, and anyone under the age of 18 who is married or contemplating marriage can make a will as long as they have testamentary capacity. People under 18 who are unmarried, can make a Will with the approval of the Court.
    How Much Compensation Will I Receive Through a Personal Injury Claim?
    A commonly asked question however the answer isn’t straightforward as it depends on a number of factors around your claim. We recommend you make an appointment with one of our Personal Injury lawyers to discuss your claim.
    Do I Need a Lawyer to Help with a Super Claim
    If you have what is considered a complex super claim, a specialist lawyer will be able to help you navigate your way through your Super Fund’s T & C’s to ensure you get what you’re entitled to. Every claim is unique, as is the service we provide.
    What is Stamp Duty? Will I Need to Pay It?
    Stamp duty is a property tax imposed by each State Government and the amount varies from state to state. You are required to pay stamp duty on purchasing a property, however you may also be entitled to some concessions. Talk to one of our experienced Conveyancers to find out more about how stamp duty will affect your overall property purchase and any concessions you might be entitled to.
    What Are My Rights if I am Arrested?
    If you are arrested, you have the right to phone a lawyer of your choice. You will initially speak to them via the phone, and if retained, they will attend the police station or watch house depending on the time of day and availability. A defence lawyer will ensure that your rights to the presumption of innocence until proven guilty are me, and they can explain the process and your charges to you.

    Contact Us


      Level 3, 44 Chippen Street, Chippendale NSW 2008